Beeswax Wraps 2 x Large Sandwich Pack
- 2 x Large - 34cm x 34cm
Small - 17cm x 17cm - Perfect for cut fruit like avocados, pears, apples, bananas, cover almost any small bowl
Medium - 25cm x 30cm - Great for leftovers, medium bowls, cut cauliflower and cabbage
Large - 34cm x 34cm - Perfect for sandwiches, large bowls, celery, bread, cut pumpkin
What makes Bee Wrappy beeswax food wraps so special?
- They are also breathable so your food can remain fresher, longer
- Beeswax and jojoba are naturally anti-bacterial
- They can be washed and wiped with cold water and a soapy sponge (like a placemat) and dried on the dish rack
- Store it with your tea towels or anywhere away from the heat - the main ingredient is beeswax... and it will melt if its near the oven or on top of the microwave!
- Their natural ingredients makes them 100% bio-degradable
Our natural food covers wraps are lovingly handcrafted from:
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Australian Organic beeswax
- Natural tree resin
- Cold pressed virgin jojoba oil
- Virgin coconut oil
You can also:
- Wrap fresh bread
- Wrap celery hearts
- Cover jars to use for fermenting veges
- Cover blocks of hard cheese
- Keep away from heat sources (this includes warm water)
- Wash like a placemat - with soapy water and a sponge (don't put in the dishwasher)
- DON'T wrap raw meat or raw fish
I love the item so much, they are used for my sandwiches everyday .
The wraps work well, and we have been using them for nearly a year now.
Compared to previous wraps I’ve brought these feel a lot thinner & not as “bee waxy”...better than using plastic but a bit disappointed
We absolutely love them they are very functional and have fantastic design and colour.
Pretty and practical. My ginger and chilies keep so much longer in the fridge. A little bit more expensive than you can get elsewhere but it's good to know you are supporting small business in Australia!
I very impressed with the product. Cutting down plastic wrap feels very good. Bee wraps are very easy to use. I will buy more in the future.
Great for covering left overs on a dinner plate. Easy to clean.
I’ve been using beeswax wraps for quite sometime now however I find these ones have very little grip (if any)even after mounding for sometime with my hands. Is there a way to improve this?
HI Please email us with your address and we will send you a replacement Sam
Great quaility wraps, quick delivery
These wraps are really good and keep everything fresh, very happy with this product
I love your products and much prefer them over using the plastic wrap, for many reasons. They are quick to use, and wrap securely. They do make a lovely gift item, too.
I have been using wraps for some years now - these are good quality and attractive.
Very happy with my experience, quick delivery and easy to deal with. Very personal service I ordered more a couple of days later :)
Great service and great products. To purchase was simple and they arrived at my house within days. The wraps are a great product, well made and beautiful designs. My kids love having their lunches wrapped in them and I’m happy I can reduce the amount of sandwich bags my house sends to land fill each year. Every small change we make helps.
Very satisfied with product, service, and the variety of designs. Intend to gift them, but will definitely buy again. Thank you very much for an excellent and thoughtfully prepared Wrap.
Love these such a great idea, no more plastic wrap
They are okay wraps, not the best ones I have had, not too too sticky to keep things like sandwiches fresh for a long time but easy to clean.
Quick, easy to purchase. No complaints
Bee wrappy are amazing, I use them everyday for my daughter's & partners sandwiches. We wrap left over fruit and veggies and the freshness and crunch it keeps is so much better then cling wrap.