Beeswax Wraps 2 x Medium Pack
- 2 x Medium - 25cm x 30cm
- FREE Australian Shipping
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified Australian Made
- We proudly support OzHarvest (?)
Small - 17cm x 17cm - Perfect for cut fruit like avocados, pears, apples, bananas, cover almost any small bowl
Medium - 25cm x 30cm - Great for leftovers, medium bowls, cut cauliflower and cabbage
Large - 34cm x 34cm - Perfect for large bowls, celery, bread, cut pumpkin
What makes Bee Wrappy beeswax food wraps so special?
- They are also breathable so your food can remain fresher, longer
- Beeswax and jojoba are naturally anti-bacterial
- They can be washed and wiped with cold water and a soapy sponge (like a placemat) and dried on the dish rack
- Store it with your tea towels or anywhere away from the heat - the main ingredient is beeswax... and it will melt if its near the oven or on top of the microwave!
- Their natural ingredients makes them 100% bio-degradable
Our natural food covers wraps are lovingly handcrafted from:
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Australian Organic beeswax
- Natural tree resin
- Cold pressed virgin jojoba oil
- Virgin coconut oil
You can also:
- Wrap fresh bread
- Wrap celery hearts
- Cover jars to use for fermenting veges
- Cover blocks of hard cheese
- Keep away from heat sources (this includes warm water)
- Wash like a placemat - with soapy water and a sponge (don't put in the dishwasher)
- DON'T wrap raw meat or raw fish
- Reviews (18)
- Questions (0)
These do not work
I bought these as I was tired of using glad wrap. I tried these in the fridge to wrap cheese and my blocks went hard. They did not keep the cheese fresh. Alao the wraps go stiff and hard -not at all like my mums wraps that were purchased elsewhere. I will continue to look around for wraps that work as I like the environmentally friendly idea.
Best wraps so far
After buying a few different brand of wraps over the past year, I can honestly say your wraps are the best so far. They cling much better, they are thicker than the others and the designs are lovely. So thank you. I’ll definetly purchase more from you soon. Thanks!
Great products, great fabric patterns
We are loving our new wraps! Thanks!!
Even the dog loves them!
First time using beeswax food wraps and I was very impressed. I wrapped my kids sandwiches for lunch and they worked perfectly. Only problem was the dog got into my daughters lunch box when she got home and one of the wraps became a rather expensive chew toy!! Highly recommend.
I bought some other beeswax wraps and have found the beewrappy ones to be much better- more flexible to wrap around items. Great!