Beeswax Wraps Beeswax Wraps 4 Pack - Green Label
$35.00What are Beeswax Wraps?
Beeswax wraps are a reusable, washable and sustainable alternative to single-use plastic and cling wrap.
Our beeswax wraps are made with organic cotton, organic beeswax, dammar resin, jojoba oil and coconut oil.
Beeswax wraps last up to 6-12 months and can be used to cover almost anything that cling wrap can cover.
- 2 x Small - 17cm x 17cm
- 1 x Medium - 25cm x 30cm
- 1 x Large - 34cm x 34cm
- FREE Australian Shipping
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified Australian Made
- We proudly support OzHarvest (?)
Small - 17cm x 17cm - Perfect for cut fruit like avocados, pears, apples, bananas, cover almost any small bowl
Medium - 25cm x 30cm - Great for leftovers, medium bowls, cut cauliflower and cabbage
Large - 34cm x 34cm - Perfect for sandwiches, large bowls, celery, bread, cut pumpkin
What makes Bee Wrappy beeswax food wraps so special?
- They are also breathable so your food can remain fresher, longer
- Beeswax and jojoba are naturally anti-bacterial
- They can be washed and wiped with cold water and a soapy sponge (like a placemat) and dried on the dish rack
- Store it with your tea towels or anywhere away from the heat - the main ingredient is beeswax... and it will melt if its near the oven or on top of the microwave!
- Their natural ingredients makes them 100% bio-degradable
Our natural food covers wraps are lovingly handcrafted from:
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Australian Organic beeswax
- Natural tree resin
- Cold pressed virgin jojoba oil
- Virgin coconut oil
You can also:
- Wrap fresh bread
- Wrap celery hearts
- Cover jars to use for fermenting veges
- Cover blocks of hard cheese
- Keep away from heat sources (this includes warm water)
- Wash like a placemat - with soapy water and a sponge (don't put in the dishwasher)
- DON'T wrap raw meat or raw fish