Beeswax Wraps School Lunchbox 3 Pack
- 1 x Small - 17cm x 17cm
- 1 x Medium - 25cm x 30cm
- 1 x Large - 34cm x 34cm
- FREE Australian Shipping
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified Australian Made
- We proudly support OzHarvest (?)
Every pack contains a random and assorted mix of our prints
Warning: This pack will lead to awesome notes from teachers inside your child's lunchbox, praising your efforts to fight plastic use in the playground.
With so many schools around Australia going plastic free, Bee Wrappy beeswax wraps are the most value for money option for the eco lunchbox. And our patterns are pretty awesome because they look great for both a boy or a girls lunchbox!
The 3 pack contains one of each of the popular sizes, so you can wrap a sandwich, a snack like a muffin or cake, and a pack of carrot sticks or berries. Tick, tick, tick.
Stand out with both your eco-credentials and impeccable style with the most beautiful beeswax wraps in Australia.
Not only will you be doing an awesome job for the planet, but almost as importantly, the gorgeous wraps will make a statement in your fridge, lunchbox and kitchen making you swell with pride each time you look at them. Each pack contains a random selection of our beautiful curated prints, which you can see here.
Small - 17cm x 17cm - Perfect for cut fruit like avocados, pears, apples, bananas, cover almost any small bowl
Medium - 25cm x 30cm - Great for leftovers, medium bowls, cut cauliflower and cabbage
Large - 34cm x 34cm - Perfect for sandwiches, large bowls, celery, bread, cut pumpkin
What makes Bee Wrappy beeswax food wraps so special?
- They are also breathable so your food can remain fresher, longer
- Beeswax and jojoba are naturally anti-bacterial
- They can be washed and wiped with cold water and a soapy sponge (like a placemat) and dried on the dish rack
- Store it with your tea towels or anywhere away from the heat - the main ingredient is beeswax... and it will melt if its near the oven or on top of the microwave!
- Their natural ingredients makes them 100% bio-degradable
Our natural food covers wraps are lovingly handcrafted from:
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Australian Organic beeswax
- Natural tree resin
- Cold pressed virgin jojoba oil
- Virgin coconut oil
You can also:
- Wrap fresh bread
- Wrap celery hearts
- Cover jars to use for fermenting veges
- Cover blocks of hard cheese
- Keep away from heat sources (this includes warm water)
- Wash like a placemat - with soapy water and a sponge (don't put in the dishwasher)
- DON'T wrap raw meat or raw fish
- Reviews (83)
- Questions (0)
Bewwrappy is a lovely practical
Bewwrappy is a lovely practical product. Love using them for sandwiches, parmesan cheese, cut fruit like pineapple and vegetable like half a cabbage.
Quality and performance is exactly as promoted. Great product, great environmental cause. I will buy more. Kids love them in lunchbox, I love them in my fridge. They should be everyone’s new gladwrap!
Was very excited about using my new bee's waxed wrappers. Love Them. Great idea come true. No more plastic and paperbag wasted. I lived them so much, I gave a pack as a gift. Also very happy. THANK YOU.
Very happy with these. Have done all that they should and look great. Thanks!
These wraps are easy to use, easy to clean and keep things fresh. I bought them to use instead of plastic wrap and they work brilliantly because they breathe. I'm completely happy with the wraps and highly recommend them. Oh ... and they look so pretty too!