Beeswax Wraps Single XL Pack
- 1 x X-Large - 60cm x 40cm
- FREE Australian Shipping
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified Australian Made
- We proudly support OzHarvest (?)
Small - 17cm x 17cm - Perfect for cut fruit like avocados, pears, apples, bananas, cover almost any small bowl
Medium - 25cm x 30cm - Great for leftovers, medium bowls, cut cauliflower and cabbage
Large - 34cm x 34cm - Perfect for sandwiches, large bowls, celery, bread, cut pumpkin
X-Large - 60cm x 40cm - Perfect for whole loaves of bread and large trays
What makes Bee Wrappy beeswax food wraps so special?
- They are also breathable so your food can remain fresher, longer
- Beeswax and jojoba are naturally anti-bacterial
- They can be washed and wiped with cold water and a soapy sponge (like a placemat) and dried on the dish rack
- Store it with your tea towels or anywhere away from the heat - the main ingredient is beeswax... and it will melt if its near the oven or on top of the microwave!
- Their natural ingredients makes them 100% bio-degradable
Our natural food covers wraps are lovingly handcrafted from:
- Australian Organic beeswax
- Natural tree resin
- Cold pressed virgin jojoba oil
- Virgin coconut oil
You can also:
- Wrap fresh bread
- Wrap celery hearts
- Cover jars to use for fermenting veges
- Cover blocks of hard cheese
- Keep away from heat sources (this includes warm water)
- Wash like a placemat - with soapy water and a sponge (don't put in the dishwasher)
- DON'T wrap raw meat or raw fish
Above & Beyond
These wrappys are essential for our family, and work hard for us everyday. Grateful for the uplifting fabrics too !
XL BEE WRAPPY
These waxed sheets are just great. Contrary to my rather sceptical expectations, they actually work. Even the MOH was impressed! But a warning... wash them in lukewarm water or else the wax will melt off and disappear down your kitchen sink!!! I am really glad to have found an acceptable alternative to plastic. And these even cling onto plastic, timber and metal unlike most commercial cling wraps. And they can be easily removed to access the contents and then replaced like a lid.
I bought XL, L and a mixed pack. Excellent product, keeps our food fresh, wraps around the food nicely, washable and re-usable. I am very glad to be using this product instead of cling film wrap.
X Large is good
Item was bought to wrap loaves of bread, it worked well on bread maker sized loaves which was what I wanted. Well done Bee Wrappy. Would also be adequate on left over roasts (once cooled down) and I am sure lots of other things if needed
Loving my wraps very well made Will be buying more very soon