Vegan School Lunchbox 3 Pack
- 1 x Small - 17cm x 17cm
- 1 x Medium - 25cm x 30cm
- 1 x Large - 34cm x 34cm
Every pack contains a random and assorted mix of our prints
Warning: This pack will lead to awesome notes from teachers inside your child's lunchbox, praising your efforts to fight plastic use in the playground.
With so many schools around Australia going plastic free, Bee Wrappy vegan wraps are the most value for money option for the eco lunchbox. And our patterns are pretty awesome because they look great for both a boy or a girls lunchbox!
The 3 pack contains one of each of the popular sizes, so you can wrap a sandwich, a snack like a muffin or cake, and a pack of carrot sticks or berries. Tick, tick, tick.
Stand out with both your eco-credentials and impeccable style with the most beautiful vegan wraps in Australia.
Not only will you be doing an awesome job for the planet, but almost as importantly, the gorgeous wraps will make a statement in your fridge, lunchbox and kitchen making you swell with pride each time you look at them. Each pack contains a random selection of our beautiful curated prints, which you can see here.
Small - 17cm x 17cm - Perfect for cut fruit like avocados, pears, apples, bananas, cover almost any small bowl
Medium - 25cm x 30cm - Great for leftovers, medium bowls, cut cauliflower and cabbage
Large - 34cm x 34cm - Perfect for sandwiches, large bowls, celery, bread, cut pumpkin
What makes Bee Wrappy vegan food wraps so special?
- They are also breathable so your food can remain fresher, longer
- They can be washed and wiped with cold water and a soapy sponge (like a placemat) and dried on the dish rack
- Their natural ingredients makes them 100% bio-degradable
Our natural food covers wraps are lovingly handcrafted from:
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Candelilla Wax
- Cocoa Butter
- Natural tree resin
- Cold pressed virgin jojoba oil
- Virgin coconut oil
You can also:
- Wrap fresh bread
- Wrap celery hearts
- Cover jars to use for fermenting veges
- Cover blocks of hard cheese
- Keep away from heat sources (this includes warm water)
- Wash like a placemat - with soapy water and a sponge (don't put in the dishwasher)
- DON'T wrap raw meat or raw fish
Couldn’t fault anything. Great service, the wraps came quickly in the post. They are great to use, these were all bought for Christmas stocking fillers for my UK family & I’ll be getting more when I need them!