Beeswax Wraps 2 x Small Pack
- 2 x Small - 17cm x 17cm
- FREE Australian Shipping
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified Australian Made
- We proudly support OzHarvest (?)
Perfect for cut fruit like avocados, pears, apples, bananas, cover almost any small bowl
What makes Bee Wrappy beeswax food wraps so special?
- They are also breathable so your food can remain fresher, longer
- Beeswax and jojoba are naturally anti-bacterial
- They can be washed and wiped with cold water and a soapy sponge (like a placemat) and dried on the dish rack
- Store it with your tea towels or anywhere away from the heat - the main ingredient is beeswax... and it will melt if its near the oven or on top of the microwave!
- Their natural ingredients makes them 100% bio-degradable
Our natural food covers wraps are lovingly handcrafted from:
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Australian Organic beeswax
- Natural tree resin
- Cold pressed virgin jojoba oil
- Virgin coconut oil
You can also:
- Wrap fresh bread
- Wrap celery hearts
- Cover jars to use for fermenting veggies
- Cover blocks of hard cheese
- Keep away from heat sources (this includes warm water)
- Wash like a placemat - with soapy water and a sponge (don't put in the dishwasher)
- DON'T wrap raw meat or raw fish
Not as good as others i have used
At first glance the fabric looks pretty but it isn't as well coated in the bees wax and as sticky as other brands i have used. Used to cover a small bowl and it doesn't stay on it! Disappointed.
Through no fault of the company, my parcel went a little astray. Christine was so helpful, and was busy organising a replacement when the parcel turned up. The wraps are a great size, and the service was terrif.
Such an easy to use product, fast shipping and gorgeous patterns. My kids love taking them to school too. Thanks Bee Wrappy Team!
Bee Wrappy Review
It was a gift that was well received and I believe will be used by the recipient. Delivery was good and your packaging is cute and recyclable!
Very good this is my 3rd purchase